A warming and soothing tea that can be drunk anytime but is especially useful after meals to assist digestion. Both Kawakawa and Peppermint have been traditionally used as digestive tonics that help to ease any indigestion or aftereffects of overindulgence, combining the NZ Native Hoheria which has remarkable digestive healing properties.
Finishing the blend with the amazing anti-nausea and warming digestive actions of ginger ensures you are in safe hands with this blend.
How to drink Kawakawa tea:
- Enjoy with a slice of lemon for an extra refreshing drink, sweeten with honey if desired.
- Infuse with a couple of fresh mint leaves – mint can also help to soothe and calm an upset digestive system.
- Infuse with fresh ginger – ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and can also soothe an upset digestive system and help ease any nausea.
- Infuse with green tea – For a more stimulating “wake up” tea with some caffeine and antioxidant properties.
- Iced tea – Any of the above poured over ice on a hot day for a refreshing iced tea.