Defence Throat Spray combines herbs that have been used traditionally to ease and comfort a sore throat.
- Sage - traditionally used as a remedy for inflammations of the mouth, gums, throat and tonsils
- Propolis - a natural bee product. Recent scientific research highlights the powerful antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties of propolis. We source our propolis from a Dunedin beekeeper
- Kawakawa – traditionally used by Māori to support the body when under stress
- Wild Central Otago thyme - used to ease throats for thousands of years and used for its antiseptic qualities
- Cloves - traditionally used for its antiseptic and mild aesthetic properties
- Cinnamon, peppermint and orange peel provide freshness to the formula, rounding off a great tasting and effective natural product.
Active Ingredients in each 1ml dose:
^ Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) T.E fresh leaf 2.4mg
°Sage (Salvia officinalis) T.E fresh leaf 0.4mg
^ Kawakawa (Macropiper excelsum) T.E fresh leaf 0.4mg
°Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) T.E fresh bark 0.4mg
°Orange Peel (Citrus sinensis) T.E fresh peel 0.4mg
Propolis T.E 0.25mg
°Certified Organic, ^ Wild Harvested, T.E (Tincture Equivalent)
Non-palm vegetable glycerin,ethanol (35%), spring water, peppermint oil, orange oil and clove oil.
Contains no added:
Sugar, gluten, yeast, dairy, and no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Adults - 4 pumps in the mouth/throat every 1-2 hours
Child (2-12 yrs)- 2 pumps into mouth/throat every 1-2 hours
Max dose- up to 10 times 4 pumps daily (Adults) and 10 times 2 pumps (Child)
This product is handmade and natural - please shake well before use.
Advice: Always read the label and use only as directed. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist. If symptoms persists, please see your health professional.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.