An eczema relief product, our organic, all natural intensive healing kawakawa balm helps soothe and repair dry, irritated and sensitive skin. Kawakawa Balm is perfect for regular use on skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis, is also great for burns, scrapes, dry cracked skin, nappy balm, tattoo moisturiser, lip balm for all the family.
Kawakawa Balm is wildcrafted from native New Zealand plants by embracing traditional Māori Rongoā techniques, and blended with pure organic oils.
Kawakawa is a native New Zealand plant with amazing healing properties for sensitive, irritated skin. It works by relieving the itch and creating a barrier on the skin, locking in moisture and supporting the active repair of the skin.
Our Award Winning* Frankie Kawakawa Balm is the only totally natural eczema relief product that contains no water. We choose not to add water to any of our products, so you can rest easy knowing your Kawakawa Balm is free from the irritating preservatives and stabilisers used in water-based formulations.
Popular uses for this multipurpose Kawakawa Balm are:
- Relief from Eczema, Dermatitis and Psoriasis
- Lip balm
- Eyebrow shaper & Brow treatment
- Hand Cream and Gardener's Hand Cream
- Nappy Balm & Barrier Cream
- Intensive dry face Night Moisturising Cream
- Cradle cap remedy
- Soothing Balm for irritated nipples (and organic for baby)
- Soothe cuts and bruises
- Soothe bug bites and ease sunburn
All natural ingredients: Organic Beeswax, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Kawakawa Extract, Kawakawa Infused Oil, Calendula Extract, Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Soy lecithin.
* The Frankie Apothecary Kawakawa Balm was a Top 10 Most Recommended Product in the 2016 OHbaby! Awards.