A beautifully fragrant tea with a powerful blend of herbs that combines the best of the NZ bush with age old traditional herbs that may assist in fortifying your immune function at any time of the year.
From the wonderfully versatile Kawakawa supporting a healthy immune response, to Manuka’s strongly anti-microbial ability, to the Vitamin C rich Rosehips and Elderflower’s long traditional use for colds and flu.
This blend really does do everything it claims to do.
How to drink Kawakawa tea:
- Enjoy with a slice of lemon for an extra refreshing drink, sweeten with honey if desired.
- Infuse with a couple of fresh mint leaves – mint can also help to soothe and calm an upset digestive system.
- Infuse with fresh ginger – ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and can also soothe an upset digestive system and help ease any nausea.
- Infuse with green tea – For a more stimulating “wake up” tea with some caffeine and antioxidant properties.
- Iced tea – Any of the above poured over ice on a hot day for a refreshing iced tea.