An invigorating and energising tea that is perfect as a morning beverage or anytime you want or need a lift. The fantastic warming tonic properties of Kawakawa are combined with the mild uplifting antioxidant qualities of Green Tea.
Rounding off the formula is the soft sweetness of Licorice and a subtle hint of Ginger.
How to drink Kawakawa tea:
- Enjoy with a slice of lemon for an extra refreshing drink, sweeten with honey if desired.
- Infuse with a couple of fresh mint leaves – mint can also help to soothe and calm an upset digestive system.
- Infuse with fresh ginger – ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and can also soothe an upset digestive system and help ease any nausea.
- Infuse with green tea – For a more stimulating “wake up” tea with some caffeine and antioxidant properties.
- Iced tea – Any of the above poured over ice on a hot day for a refreshing iced tea.