- ½ cup of fresh lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of Rhayne Makrut Lime Leaf Salt Seasoning.
- 3 cups of water (water to steep the above ingredients)
- 1 ½ cup of finely chopped carrots
- 1 cup coconut flesh (preferably fresh - young coconut)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Generous pinch sized piece of ginger (fresh is best)
- ½ tbs of minced shallot
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos
- ½ tsp of turmeric
1. Prepare the lemongrass, place in two cups of boiling water and steep for at least 10 minutes.
2. Remove lemongrass from the water and add this water along with the rest of the ingredients in the blender and blend until steamy and smooth, about 3 minutes.
3. Pour into bowls and garnish, serve immediately while soup is still warm.
This will last a few days in the fridge... otherwise put in the freezer (in snaplock bags) for a quick snack for another day.