It’s heralded for its ability to reduce inflammation, boost the body’s antioxidant systems, and eradicate thrush/candida. Our thoughts? well.. we do know horopito tastes great on a steak or a salad! However....
Experts are convinced that due to Horopito being entirely natural, in its pure form and benefiting from 65 million years of evolution utilizes the extract of polygodial, which organically formulated in its delivery system, using its bio-availability, to rapidly, effectively and cure candida/thrush.
Candida is also known to demonstrate in symptoms of:
• Rashes and itchy areas (in particular rectum and genitalia)
• Inflammation, causing burning sensations and soreness or numbness
• Discharge in the vaginal region
• Persistent infections such as athlete’s foot, toenail infections, and thrush
• Digestion problems including diarrhea and constipation
• Flatulence (passing wind)
to name a few. Horopito should be used sparingly on foods, as it has a strong peppery flavour. Of course, if symptoms are severe - see a doctor!
this is taken from New Zealand’s Māori Centre of Research Excellence and Whakauae Research for Māori Health & Development presented the results of the 2017 project - Cultural, Ethical, Research, Legal & Scientific (CERLS) Issues of Rongoā Māori Research.
Enter your email address below to join our mailing list and have our latest news and member-only deals delivered straight to your inbox.
All Good Stuff!
Rhayne products are all Free of Sugar, Gluten, GMO, Dairy, Peanuts and have zero added Colourings or Preservatives.