With the season in full force, now is the perfect time to make health a priority! Gut health is so important and yet it’s something that we often neglect. Our gut health can impact digestion, energy levels and even the clarity of our skin. As this can have a major impact on our overall health, it’s time to start taking care of our gut! Featured on Australia's Channel 10’s hit TV show ‘Shark Tank’ this week, theSupercharged Food Heal Your Gut Powderis the perfect way to make sure your body is performing optimally. Created by gut health expertLee Holmes, this powder has an incredibly long list of benefits!
What is the active ingredient in Supercharged Food Heal Your Gut Powder?
The active ingredient in the Heal Your Gut Powder is Diatomaceous Earth. Under a microscope, Diatomaceous Earth looks like honeycomb full of holes. It has a strong negative charge allowing it to move through the stomach and digestive tract. Diatomaceous Earth works by attracting bacteria, fungi, viruses, pesticides, drug residues etc. to absorb. The hollow cylinder structure allows these pathogens to become trapped and passed through the body. Larger parasites found in the stomach are cut up and killed by the Diatomaceous Earth particles.
How do you take Heal Your Gut Powder?
To experience all of these amazing benefits, simply add a level teaspoon to your water or juice twice a day, preferably before meals. You can even sprinkle it on top of your cereal as it is completely free of additives, fillers, sugars, artificial sweeteners or preservatives!
What are the top 10 reasons why you need to try Heal Your Gut Powder?
1. It cleans your digestive system! As the Diatomaceous Earth transfers through your body it collects any nasties found in your digestive system. This includes anything from endotoxins to heavy metals!
2. It increases nutrient absorption! Using the Heal Your Gut Powder creates an unburdened digestive system which leads to greater nutrient absorption. With all of the bad stuff removed from your digestive tract, nutrients are more easily absorbed into your body.
3. It increases your hydration levels! In the same way that clearing out your digestive system allows for greater nutrient absorption, it also allows your body to better absorb and retain hydration!
4. It helps with weight management, particularly around the tummy! Many people use the Heal Your Gut Powder for weight loss as waste is more effectively disposed. If your body is getting much better nutrient absorption, this can also reduce unhealthy cravings!
5. It reduces bloating, wind and gas! By cleansing and detoxifying your digestive system this can greatly decrease bloating issues. It improves digestion by removing any impurities in your intestines!
6. It can increase your energy levels! Once your bloating and digestive issues are resolved, it won’t be long until you start feeling less sluggish and more energetic!
7. It gently removes waste! One of the most common symptoms of an out of balance digestive system is constipation. This anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal powder helps to alleviate these issues and regulate your bowel movements.
8. It helps to remove bad bacteria and parasites! The Diatomaceous Earth found in the Heal Your Gut Powder is effective at killing and removing parasites in the body. If you’re not sure whether you have parasites, some common symptoms for women include fatigue, grinding your teeth while you sleep and itchy ears and noses.
9. It contains 15 valuable minerals! This naturopathic grade, organic Fossil Shell Flour contains 15 minerals that are beneficial to your overall health and wellbeing. With its detoxifying properties, your body will be able to absorb these minerals much more effectively!
10. It improves the health of your hair, skin and nails! As this powder contains 85%+ silica content, it has incredible benefits for the health of your hair, skin and nails. Silica is known for its ability to give your hair that gorgeous shine, strengthen your nails and improve the appearance and clarity of your skin.
This information is taken from Nourished Life Australia website.
Pharmacy and supermarket shelves are packed with a myriad of herbal remedies for common ailments, especially with winter on its way.
On closer inspection these products are mostly derived from non indigenous plants, which have a long history of medicinal use in Europe.
We need to embrace of NZ native plants.
For instance, Murdoch Riley’s book “Maori Healing and Herbal” has pages of medicinal information, reflecting the depth of Maori knowledge developed over centuries of observation and use.
These plant remedies are still widely used today, by both Maori and pakeha (non Maori) the ritual and spiritual aspects are still relevant in Maori communities.
But we don't use them??? I think knowing about their special properties enriches our experience of native plants, and provides another reason to keep biodiversity in Aotearoa.
Kawakawa (Macropiper excelsum, or pepper tree)
Kawakawa is an easily recognized shrub, with aromatic, heart-shaped leaves, that grows widely in coastal regions.
Kawakawa gives us a clue as to why the first arrivals here from Polynesia called it that. The leaves are like its relative, kava (Piper methysticum), used widely in the South Pacific, Kava has a narcotic effect.
Kawakawa leaves are highly valued for relieving bronchial complaints. Boil a handful of the fresh, young leaves in a small saucepan of water for 15-20 minutes, then drink half a cup of the liquid to relieve chesty coughs.
To make a distinguished tea, for use as a general tonic, it’s best to dry the leaves first, then use a small quantity in a teapot. It’s very good for relieving indigestion.
The fruits and leaves were chewed for toothache – swallow the saliva and keep the leaf matter in your mouth for some time. (The active ingredient is myristicin, which is related to eugenol, a dental analgesic)
Kawakawa leaves were commonly used in hot baths for rheumatic and arthritic pains.
Enter your email address below to join our mailing list and have our latest news and member-only deals delivered straight to your inbox.
All Good Stuff!
Rhayne products are all Free of Sugar, Gluten, GMO, Dairy, Peanuts and have zero added Colourings or Preservatives.