With the season in full force, now is the perfect time to make health a priority! Gut health is so important and yet it’s something that we often neglect. Our gut health can impact digestion, energy levels and even the clarity of our skin. As this can have a major impact on our overall health, it’s time to start taking care of our gut! Featured on Australia's Channel 10’s hit TV show ‘Shark Tank’ this week, theSupercharged Food Heal Your Gut Powderis the perfect way to make sure your body is performing optimally. Created by gut health expertLee Holmes, this powder has an incredibly long list of benefits!
What is the active ingredient in Supercharged Food Heal Your Gut Powder?
The active ingredient in the Heal Your Gut Powder is Diatomaceous Earth. Under a microscope, Diatomaceous Earth looks like honeycomb full of holes. It has a strong negative charge allowing it to move through the stomach and digestive tract. Diatomaceous Earth works by attracting bacteria, fungi, viruses, pesticides, drug residues etc. to absorb. The hollow cylinder structure allows these pathogens to become trapped and passed through the body. Larger parasites found in the stomach are cut up and killed by the Diatomaceous Earth particles.
How do you take Heal Your Gut Powder?
To experience all of these amazing benefits, simply add a level teaspoon to your water or juice twice a day, preferably before meals. You can even sprinkle it on top of your cereal as it is completely free of additives, fillers, sugars, artificial sweeteners or preservatives!
What are the top 10 reasons why you need to try Heal Your Gut Powder?
1. It cleans your digestive system! As the Diatomaceous Earth transfers through your body it collects any nasties found in your digestive system. This includes anything from endotoxins to heavy metals!
2. It increases nutrient absorption! Using the Heal Your Gut Powder creates an unburdened digestive system which leads to greater nutrient absorption. With all of the bad stuff removed from your digestive tract, nutrients are more easily absorbed into your body.
3. It increases your hydration levels! In the same way that clearing out your digestive system allows for greater nutrient absorption, it also allows your body to better absorb and retain hydration!
4. It helps with weight management, particularly around the tummy! Many people use the Heal Your Gut Powder for weight loss as waste is more effectively disposed. If your body is getting much better nutrient absorption, this can also reduce unhealthy cravings!
5. It reduces bloating, wind and gas! By cleansing and detoxifying your digestive system this can greatly decrease bloating issues. It improves digestion by removing any impurities in your intestines!
6. It can increase your energy levels! Once your bloating and digestive issues are resolved, it won’t be long until you start feeling less sluggish and more energetic!
7. It gently removes waste! One of the most common symptoms of an out of balance digestive system is constipation. This anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal powder helps to alleviate these issues and regulate your bowel movements.
8. It helps to remove bad bacteria and parasites! The Diatomaceous Earth found in the Heal Your Gut Powder is effective at killing and removing parasites in the body. If you’re not sure whether you have parasites, some common symptoms for women include fatigue, grinding your teeth while you sleep and itchy ears and noses.
9. It contains 15 valuable minerals! This naturopathic grade, organic Fossil Shell Flour contains 15 minerals that are beneficial to your overall health and wellbeing. With its detoxifying properties, your body will be able to absorb these minerals much more effectively!
10. It improves the health of your hair, skin and nails! As this powder contains 85%+ silica content, it has incredible benefits for the health of your hair, skin and nails. Silica is known for its ability to give your hair that gorgeous shine, strengthen your nails and improve the appearance and clarity of your skin.
This information is taken from Nourished Life Australia website.
KUMARAHOU (Pomaderris kumarahou Commonly known as poverty weed or gum-diggers soap, it was used by the gum-diggers in Northland, New Zealand in early colonial times.
The flower head was crushed and mixed with a little water to produce a soapy lather.
Kumarahou is another traditional Rongoa (medicine) of Maori that is still widely used today.
Kumarahou is of undoubted value for lung conditions, particularly bronchitis. Also taken internally for colds and asthma.
Was used in earlier times by Maori healers, for treating tuberculosis. It is a blood purifier, tonic and liver cleanser. For external use the leaves were boiled and the liquid obtained used as a strong, soothing and healing agent for sores, wounds, rashes and skin irritations.
The leaves can also be used fresh on the skin. Externally, Maori healers made an ointment from the leaves and applied to skin cancers. Leaves were steeped in hot baths for arthritis and rheumatism.
Kumarahou - the gentle, time proven NZ native plant remedy for you & for your pets! Kumarahou remedy is a blood purifier that helps detox your body and supports elimination of waste product to improve overall health & well being. This happens via the lungs, liver, kidneys, skin, lymphatic and the urinary system which is why kumarahou is so valued as a herbal remedy.
Can be used fresh or dried. Kumarahou was used by Maori and early settlers and is a particularly helpful Rongoa for young children and the elderly because it is such a gentle remedy, especially when supporting improved lung health and bronchial system function.
Another recommended use for Kumarahou is to aid better liver function. Kumarahou contains valuable flavonols - Quercetin & Kampferol (antioxidants) plus ellagic acid. Ellagic acid is a natural phenol antioxidant found in numerous fruit and vegetables. Bioflavonoids are found to be health promoting, have a role in preventative health and many proven therapeutic benefits with quercetin's main role being used for seasonal congestion and to help reduce inflammation.
You can have also added quercetin and Magnesium to assist with antihistamine and anti-inflammatory action of quercetin for sneezing & seasonal congestive issues.
According to Brookie, Cambie & Cooper, (1981) "NZ Medicinal Plants" (an authoritative textbook with over 400 references which can be consulted for further study) Kumarahou was valued traditionally as a blood purifier & common remedy for bronchial, lung and kidney complaints. The leaves were boiled and the liquid taken internally and used for bathing.
Kumarahou oil is made from the leaves and flowers of Kumarahou in the concentrated form of a herbal extract. Kumerahou is from the buckthorn family.
"Pregnant women" should avoid herbals unless specifically prescribed by a Herbalist, Homeobotanical Therapist or Natural Medicine Practitioner.
Enter your email address to get latest news, recipes and member-only deals!
All Good Stuff!
Rhayne products are all Free of Sugar, Gluten, GMO, Dairy, Peanuts and have no added Colourings or Preservatives.
The shelf life is two years.
Share your recipes and pics
We would love to see your recipes and pics of your creations. Send them to email@example.com to be featured on our blog and instagram @horopitorhayne